Our KAP Program
Psychedelic treatment at BTT is different. You’re invited to receive your treatment in-person at our gorgeous retreat center: “Aspenwood” in North Toronto. It’s the perfect setting in which to embark on a safe and professionally supervised journey of healing and self-discovery.
start your healing journey.
Ketamine treatment can forge new neuropathways in your brain that help transform the way you think.
We offer four core options and work with you to decide which package suits you best. Packages and pricing will vary depending on individual needs.
All packages consist of four phases: Assessment & Eligibility, Pre-dosing Preparation, Dosing & Integration, and Aftercare.
1. Assessment & Eligibility Phase
- Individual Eligibility Screening (complimentary)
- Clinical Assessment
- Psychological health questionnaire
- Medical health questionnaire
- Psychological wellness screening
- Medical document review
2. Pre-dosing Preparation Phase
- Journey Preparation
- Individual online clinical session with a psychedelic therapist to review assessment results and set goal(s) for treatment
- Referral to physician for medical screening and ordering of medicine – consultation with the physician to review medical history and personal health safety
- Learning and rehearsing expanded state skills – two extended online clinical group sessions with a psychedelic therapist
3. Dosing & Integration Phase
There are four options:
- Half Day Option
Individual in-person package – 3-hour itinerary including:
- Check in and orientation
- Oral Ketamine dose session
- a 60-minute integration session
- Full Day Group Option
In-person small group packages – 8-hour itinerary including:
- orientation and preparation
- oral Ketamine dose session
- private integration in one of our spaces dedicated for self-reflection
- group integration to share journey experience and capture learnings
- food provided – healthy lunch and nutritious afternoon snacks
- use of our unique natural space, designed for both personal reflection and group activity
- Online Option
- A series of six 90-minute online low-dose sessions each followed by a 60-minute online group integration session.
- Individual Concierge Option
- Full day individual in-person package, including all the elements of 2. above but with a one-on-one service with a therapist
4. Aftercare Phase
- online aftercare session after completion of dosing phase to review Aftercare Plan and self-monitoring
- Post-treatment assessment and outcome monitoring
- Progress report completed and sent to patient and referring doctor
(90-min low dose)
(3-hour higher dose)
(full day, higher dose)
(full day, higher dose)
|INQUIRE FOR CUSTOM PRICING|
A typical course of treatment consists of four dosing treatments, carried out weekly. The psychologist will assess whether further treatment is required after the course is completed.
Rates and recommended treatment plans will vary depending on the patient.
WE Got You Covered
Our state of the art facilty has been beautifully renovated and designed to maximize your mental health transformation.
Your Home away from home
Our facility offers total peace of mind, privacy and security.
Our treatment program is truly one-of-a-kind and we tailor it to meet the needs of each participant.
register for our treatment
BTT Invites you to register for our Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy Program at Aspenwood, our gorgeous retreat in the north of Toronto.